Where can I find a Dog Park that I can let my dog run off leash when on the road traveling through Yolo County? How many times have you been out traveling and there is no where to let your dog get the wiggles out?
Grasslands Regional Park Dog Park is a dream come true for dogs and their owners!
This is not your typical dog park! The fenced dog park is approximately 10 acres of natural grasslands with rows of oak trees. There are two entrances for your convenience: 1) the west entrance adjacent to the parking lot; and 2) the east entrance near the trailhead. Dog waste stations and receptacles are located inside the dog park near both entrances.
Please help keep the park clean by promptly picking up your dog’s waste.
- 1.25-mile trail: southern portion of trail loops around and northern portion is out-and-back
- Shade structure at trailhead with picnic tables
- Several benches along trail
- Interpretive signage
- 11-stall gravel parking lot with two paved ADA stalls
- Portable restroom unit
- 10-acre, fenced off-leash dog park
Happy Tails await around the campfire!