Check out my new favorite campground lanterns that are lightweight, waterproof, weather resistant, rechargeable and pack a punch! I’ve made video reviews of the Obulb by Olight and the Goal Zero Crush Light Chroma so you can see them in action. Both can shine the light on your next campout, hike, party or even during a roadside or camping emergency. Best of all, they are under $25!
Obulb by Olight
- Super bright mini lantern that’s perfect for camping, hiking, night work, emergency power outage, signaling, ambience lighting, and party decoration
- 55 lumens, 4 light modes: warm white high and low, red light and flashing red light
- 100% waterproof
- Magnetic base – great for mounting on vehicle during a roadside event or at the campsite for ambience
- USB charger and claims to charge in two hours
- 56 hour run time on low setting
- Portable magnetic hook accessory also available
- Currently on Amazon for $19.95 – See it here: Amazon Listing for OLIGHT Obulb
Goal Zero Crush Light Chroma
- Collapsible lightweight solar lantern that is super slim and also great for camping, emergency use, ambience, and party lighting
- 60 lumens, 35 hour run time on low setting
- Collapses to 1/2” thickness
- 3 white mode settings, plus candle flicker for ambience
- 6 multi color modes for party time. Color modes: Green, Aqua, Blue, Magenta, Red, and Orange
- Rechargeable by solar or USB
- Weather resistant
- Currently on Amazon for $24.95 – See it here: Amazon Listing for Goal Zero Crush Light
Do you have a favorite campground lantern? Let me know which ones I should check out next!
Article written by Brenda Puckett, Oklahoma Chapter Guide
- Certified RV Inspector and Owner of Queen Bee RV Inspections
- Follow the Girl Camper Oklahoma Facebook page or our Instagram: Girl Camper Oklahoma
- Subscribe to Girl Camper Magazine here!
- Check out upcoming Girl Camper Events – you can attend events in any chapter across the country!