Delicious on a hot summer day poolside or lakeside. And, if you are feeling extra, add your favorite tequila to turn these into margaritas!
- 32 ounces grapefruit juice
- 8 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 whole jalapeños, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- Chili powder
- In a large pitcher add ice and grapefruit juice.
- Mix in the fresh lime juice and honey. Stir until well mixed.
- Mix together the salt and chili powder on a small plate and set aside.
- Run a lime wedge around each of the glasses. Dip the rim of each glass in the chili powder mixture and twist until well coated.
- Pour the mocktail mixture into each glass.
- Add a few slices of jalapeños into each glass.
- Add a slice of jalapeño to the rim of each glass.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe and photo courtesy of
Article written by Brenda Puckett, Oklahoma Chapter Guide