I wanted to put together a quick little list of my favorite items that I bring on my travels. Hopefully these can help you guys as well !
This little stove top is what I am using to cook on in my Van. It is a retro-style stove that runs off one can of butane and is very well made. It comes with the pan as seen in the photo that stores inside of the stove when not in use. It also comes with a carrying case to keep your stove safe while travelling.
- Fuel Type: Butane
- Stove: 11.25″ L x 8.5″ W (including the knob) x 4.125″ H
- Case: 12.125″ L x 4.5″ W 10.5″ H (including the carry handle)
For my bus I use the Gas one dual burner stove top which I absolutely LOVE! It is light weight and you can run two burners off of two butane cans. I have used this for about 2 years in my bus and it makes cooking a breeze !
- 16,000 BTU
- FUEL – BUTANE
- DIMENSIONS : 26.7 x 11.3 x 4″
This generator is my absolute FAV ! It is light weight and super quiet. I use this to power my bus when off the grid and it has never let me down. It is also a great price and a high quality product.
- 2000W Peak 1600W Continuous
- Fuel Capacity 0.9 Gal
- Dimensions 20.1 x 11 x 17.7 in
- Weight 44 lbs.
- Noise Level 50dBA @ 25% Load, 59dBa @ 100% Load
I have been using this power station while working on the van and it has worked awesome. I was even able to use a jig saw without drawing a ton of power. I will be bringing this on the road with me for charging my phone , camera , laptop etc.
- Lithium battery power: 518Wh/144,400mAh battery capacity, 500W Rated Power and 1000W Surge Power from the pure-sine wave AC port.
- Portable and lightweight: Only 13.32 lbs with an easy-carry handle.
- All-in-one portable power station: includes three USB ports, AC outlet, and 12V car output.
I keep the Coleman 12v mini fridge in both my bus and van. This is a great little cooler to use while driving or even parked that wont use a ton of energy.
- 23.5 x 17 x 15.3 inches ; 18.2 pounds
- Use as a chest or upright cooler
- Lightweight travel design – 18 lbs. to easily move to and from your car or truck
- 12V plug (5 Amps/60 Watts) with an 8-ft. power cord lets you power the pump from your car or boat outlet
For my coffee lovers !! I keep one of these in both my vehicles for coffee on the road. This mini coffee maker is the perfect addition for every mobile kitchen . I use both the coffee & hot chocolate K cups and love being able to make my own coffee without having to buy some. It even runs off of my Jackery power station!
- Brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig® K-Cup® pods.
- Just add fresh water for each brew.
- CORD STORAGE: For easy transport and tidy counter tops.
- 12.1” High (16.8” high with handle open) x 4.5” Wide x 11.3” Deep. Weighs 4.6 lbs, 120V
The last item on my list is the Mr Heater portable Buddy Heater. This heater runs off of one can of propane and heats both of my spaces very fast.
- 4,000 or 9,000 BTU per hour
- Hi-Low heat settings
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 225 sq. ft.
Hopefully this list was able to give you guys some ideas ! I will be making a post on my favorite items every month / season. Happy Travels !!