Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Camper College Attendee (Module A)
– Camper College Training Module A – Approximately 15 hours of RV maintenance training, including the essential subjects of RV electric, propane, battery maintenance and life-safety alarms/detectors. For a deeper dive, we will include the operation and maintenance of your RV refrigerator, oven/stove, convection microwave and furnace. Since this event will take place in Winter we will also cover winterizing/de-winterizing your RV and storing tips! Plus, we will share and recommend all the must-have gadgets and gizmos to keep you safe and save you space and time!
– Module A training manuals for your official Camper
– College Training Binder
– Hands-on training tools/supplies for hands-on exercises
– 4 catered meals (welcome night and three lunches)
– Event goodies including a custom printed Camper College T-Shirt and your Girl Camper Guide Dana Hext’s famous Sugar Floss Sweets’ Gourmet Cotton Candy and more surprises!
50 in stock
There are no reviews yet.