Your new go-to pocket tote is here.
Plant Dyed | 100% Organic Cotton | Small Batch Dyed | Folds to Drawstring Pouch
This everyday companion pocket tote folds neatly into its attached, compact drawstring pouch, making it a simple solve for kicking that plastic bag habit. Keep it in your coat, camper, car, at the bottom of your purse, grab it on the way out the door or bring it to a picnic.
High-quality organic cotton, long-handle style and stress-point stitching means you can carry confidently.
Hand-dyed from natural fibers in small batches with Indigo plant dye means no bleches or synthetics. Each one has its own unique look and feel. Topped off with a Lavender essential oil mist.
A portion of proceeds from the sale of the Everyday Foldable are donated to The HoldYou Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to providing financial assistance to families in need who have a child facing a critical illness or injury. The Hold You Foundation is the official charity of Girl Camper.
Pocket Tote Made From ::
- Eco-friendly hand-dyed, with natural Indigo plant dye makes each bag unique with no bleaches or synthetic dyes
- Made from quality, long-fiber, 100% organic cotton
- Comphy carrying handles with stress point stitching for long-life durability
- Sent in a compostable packaging
- Reusable, eco-friendly and limited-waste supply chain
- Ironed with lavender water mist.
- Attached drawstring pouch folds the Everyday Foldaway into a pocket-sized pouch or can serve as a bag within a bag when extended
Size :: 16″h x 15″w Pocket Tote Bag // 7″w x 4″w Pouch
Care Instructions :: Machine wash cold, dry flat, air dry or tumble
Packaging :: Arrives in compostable mailer
Materials :: 100% Organic Cotton // Indigo Plant Dye
Recommended Use :: Use in daily life to offset the use of plastic bags
End of Life :: Recycle as a Textile
About the makers ::
New Lum is here to shed light on practices, programs, products that can wake us up, bring us together and help us organize for caring causes. See more New Lum products and programs at @TheLuminaryAgency on Instagram.